Thursday, May 28, 2015

Avenues of Cash

I've gone ahead and opened up some "avenues of cash".



My next plans are to:
  1. Create an Instagram account (to funnel people to these other places)
  2. Buy baffles
  3. Create a release schedule for all of these avenues
  4. Make a demo for voices.com
  5. Buy a premium account for voices.com
  6. Talk to my brother about making a cartoon
  7. Clear out davecsinsi.com 
  8. Start watching voice acting documentaries
  9. Find a mentor from voices.com
  10. Find voice exercises
  11. Read some marketing books

So I have my work cut out for me over the next couple months. When this is all said and done I will be making a guide explaining what worked from this plan and hopefully give others a head-start in launching their own voice business.

Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment